Before you start any requirements send your school's Twitch account with the link to your channel to email@example.com with the subject line of "<School Name>'s Twitch account" make sure you send this email with the same email that the club was made with.
- The first requirement is that you need to have at least 5 competing members in your school's club to be eligible to start this process.
- The second requirement is your school's club must successfully broadcast 9 hours a week for a month, this will begin the process of making your school's club an official Twitch Partner! Here you can find a sample schedule and hour tracker.
- Once you have met these requirements, fill out the following form on this page. You will need to submit all the following information. A Twitch representative should contact you within 48 hour's on the next steps.
- Your school's twitch channel gets a subscription button.
- Along with the revenue your school gets from the subscription button you get ad revenue.
- Your channel gets custom emoticons only your subscribers can use.
- Event swag.